Bombardier Transportation RCS graduate program in Spain or Italy (M/F)
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service
At Rail Control Solutions (RCS) our mission is to optimise the Flow of Trains. Since 1915, our expertise in developing, engineering and installing advanced rail control and signalling systems has helped us gain recognition as a world leader in this field.
RCS offers a comprehensive portfolio of rail systems including:
- Integrated control systems
- Computer and relay based interlocking systems
- Automatic train protection and train operation systems
- Radio based rail control and signalling systems
- Waysclasse equipment
We are active in over 50 countries and 130 projects around the world making a career with RCS at Bombardier Transportation a truly global one.
RCS Graduate Program in Madrid (Spain) or Rome (Italy)
STARTS SEPTEMBER 2017
The RCS Graduate Program runs for 18 months and includes 3 rotations within RCS aimed at building your competence across our diverse and complex engineering projects. To increase the learning curve even faster, the first two rotations take place in Madrid or Rome, while the third rotation can take place in another global location. Our inspiring projects, innovative products and multicultural workforce will serve as a great platform to start your career.
As an RCS Graduate you will:
- Gain early career exposure to senior management
- Gain an experienced mentor and join the alumni network
- Participate in four development modules
- You will have a permanent employment contract right from the start in all hiring sites
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering
- Excellent academic track record - Software engineer, Computer engineer, Electrical engineer, Computer Science or Mathematics is a must. Business studies is a plus.
- International experience and intercultural mind-set through studying and/or working abroad
- Work or Internship Experience - between 6 -12 months, preferably in the railway or similar industry
- Fluency in English
- Mobility within Spain or Italy and possibly worldwide, during and after the program
- Full commitment, drive for innovation, teamwork, flexibility and achievement orientation
- Engagement and passion for the railway industry
We thank all applicants for their interest. The selection process for this program will continue until March 2017. Until then, we will proceed with the selection role by role. We will contact only those under consideration accordingly.
If you think you can keep up, we’ll take you far!
Last application date: April 9 2017.